学习笔记88
英语口语
Spill the tea快说八卦
Words fail me 无语了
Nothing can be done.没办法了 / 没救了 / 无能为力
I don't give a shit.我才不在乎 / 关我屁事 / 我无所谓
You name it.随便你说 / 应有尽有 / 你尽管提
Be my guest.请便 / 别客气 / 随便用
Let me sleep on it.我再想想 / 我明天再答复你 / 让我考虑一晚
I care about you.我在乎你 / 我关心你
埃及法律法规
1.埃及是否承认中国专利效力?
Does Egypt recognize the validity of Chinese patents?
埃及不自动承认中国专利,中国专利需单独向埃及专利局提交申请并获得授权。
Egypt does not automatically recognize Chinese patents. A Chinese patent must be filed separately with the Egyptian Patent Office for authorization.
2.埃及知识产权保护法(2002年第82号法)
Law No. 82 of 2002 on the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
第二编商标、商号、地理标志和工业品外观设计
BOOK TWO
MARKS, TRADENAMES, GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS
第一部分商标、商号和地理标志
PART I
MARKS, TRADENAMES AND GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS
第 88 条 除另有约定外,商事企业或经营项目的所有权转让,应一并转让以该企业或项目所有人名义注册、且与该商事企业或经营项目存在固有联系的商标。
若商事企业或经营项目转让时未一并转让商标,除另有约定外,商标所有人可继续在该商标核定使用的相同商品或类别上使用该商标。
Article 88
The transfer of the ownership of the commercial enterprise or exploitation project shall include, unless otherwise agreed, the marks registered in the name of the owner, if such marks were inherently related to the said commercial enterprise or exploitation project.
Should the commercial enterprise or exploitation project be transferred without the trademark, the owner of the mark may, unless otherwise agreed, continue to use the mark for the same kind of goods, category or categories for which such mark was registered.
注:本文部分内容为AI辅助翻译,如有错误或不妥敬请指正!