学习笔记68
英语口语
I bit my lip.我咬到了嘴唇
I was in a hurry eating and bit my lip. 我吃饭太急咬到了嘴唇
I bit my lip and it started bleeding/I bit my lip open我把嘴唇咬出血 / 破皮
I bit my lip to keep from crying. 我咬着嘴唇忍住不哭
I bit my upper lip. 咬到上唇
I bit my lower lip. 咬到下唇
I scratched my head.我挠了挠头
I crossed my legs.我翘了二郎腿
I shrugged my shoulders/I shrugged.我耸了耸肩
I snapped my fingers.我打了响指
I clasped my hands.我紧握住双手
I rest my chin in my hands.我用手托着下巴
埃及法律法规
1.在埃及,外资企业的合同纠纷如何选择争议解决方式?
How do foreign-invested enterprises choose the dispute resolution method for contract disputes in Egypt?
外资企业在埃及发生合同纠纷的,可通过调解、仲裁或诉讼途径解决。
Foreign-invested enterprises may resolve contract disputes through mediation, arbitration or litigation when such disputes arise in Egypt.
2.埃及知识产权保护法(2002年第82号法)
Law No. 82 of 2002 on the Protection of Intellectual Property Rights
第二编商标、商号、地理标志和工业品外观设计
BOOK TWO
MARKS, TRADENAMES, GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGNS
第一部分商标、商号和地理标志
PART I
MARKS, TRADENAMES AND GEOGRAPHICAL INDICATIONS
第 68 条 在全球及埃及境内为驰名商标的,其所有人享有本法赋予的保护权,即便该商标未在埃及注册。
对于与驰名商标相同、且指定商品与该驰名商标指定商品亦相同的商标注册申请,商标注册处应依职权驳回;驰名商标所有人提出的申请除外。
若该驰名商标已在世界贸易组织成员国及埃及注册,且某商标指定商品虽与该驰名商标指定商品不同,但使用该商标易使公众认为其与驰名商标所有人存在关联,同时该使用行为可能损害驰名商标所有人利益的,前款规定亦适用于该类商标注册申请。
Article 68
The owner of a well-known trademark, worldwide and in Egypt, shall have the right to enjoy the protection conferred by this Law even if such a mark is not registered in Egypt.
The Trade Registry Department shall, ex officio, reject any application to register any mark which is identical with a well-known mark and is intended for products which are identical with those of the well-known mark, unless the application is submitted by the owner of the well-known mark.
The preceding provision shall apply to applications intended for products which are not identical with those of the well-known mark, where the well-known mark is registered in a country member of the World Trade Organization and in Egypt, and where the use of the mark in relation to those non-identical products is meant to lead people to believe that a connection exists between the owner of the well-known mark and those products, and that such a use may be prejudicial to the interests of the owner of the well-known mark.
注:本文部分内容为AI辅助翻译,如有错误或不妥敬请指正!